- Panelist, Women of Culture, "Women at Work" Panel for Equal May Day, April 10, 2018.
- Panelist, Ladies Get Paid, "Flexibility in the Workplace," June 13, 2017
- Speaker, Consumer Affairs Committee, City Bar Association, "Using Health Insurance Consumer Protections to Increase Reimbursements for Providers and Decrease Out-of Pocket Costs for Consumers," March 8, 2017
- Speaker, Fordham Law Bridge the Gap CLE, "Public and Private Health Insurance: Legal and Practical Context," January 22, 2017
- Guest Lecturer in Fordham Law Professor Paul-Emile's Introduction to Health Law Class, November 1, 2016
- Guest Speaker, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Housestaff Lecture, "New York State Health Insurance Context," October 5, 2016