Berke-Weiss Law PLLC provides advice to our small and medium size business and non-profit clients on a broad range employment-related legal questions.
If you need advice on firing an employee, responding to an investigation from a government agency, investigating an employee in response to someone's claims, or ensuring your employment policies comply with the law, we can work with you. We often work directly with your Human Resources staff, if you have them.
Our clients contact us when they need to:
- write or update their employee handbook;
- draft an employment contract or severance agreement;
- understand their health insurance obligations;
- respond to or prevent the threat of a lawsuit;
- perform an investigation after an employee says they have been harassed, or;
- respond to an investigation from a government agency.